Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum None of the labs are loading for Dynamics 365 Finance MB 310

Last replied Posted on by CU23052246-0

I have treied using different browsers, Edge, google chrome, firefox and have tired loading the the VM labs and none are loading for any of the module...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Withholding tax not calculating in a GJ journal

Last replied Posted on by Maria Nastevska 95

Hi everyone! Does anyone know why in the below journal, even after specifying both Item Wht tax groups and WHT tax Groups, WHT tax isn't getting ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Error API BC : A transaction must be started before changes can be made to the database.

Last replied Posted on by CU23051013-0

Hello,I'm working on a soap API integration. I can easily create a Sales Quote but then I would like to modify it multiple times to add a SQ line...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Power Automate with S365 Approval process?

Last replied Posted on by Thanakorn Kanjiropas 17

Dear All, Now I and my team try to do prototype for approval process in D365 but users for appoval is top management level and they feel uncomfor...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Is it possible to do the batch transfer or selling of fixed asset?

Last replied Posted on by JN-21050724-0

I would like to transfer YTD fixed asset to new department (another financial dimension), but it seems need to transfer each fixed asset item one by o...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Assistance Required: Geocode Option Missing in Dynamics Field Service

Last replied Posted on by Sohom Ghorai 31

Hi Community,I have enabled all the required settings in Dynamics Field Service, but I still can't find the Geocode option. Could you provide any poss...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unable to access the microsoft dynamics 365fo lab

Last replied Posted on by CU21051040-1 4

we are unable to get the 2 hours VM from the last 10 days please kindly check this issue and try resolve as early as possible

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Authentication Dynamics 365 fin&ops with MFA in ETL(SSIS) package

Last replied Posted on by Lefteris Papadopoulos 50

Hello,As you know, Microsoft will mandatorily implement mfa(Multi factor Authentication) for all users.I built ETL packages, with connection via user,...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Excel addin error

Last replied Posted on by CU13051002-0 4

Hi, I am trying to setup excel addin, when I give the url and try to sign in with my F&O account then I get the error as below. I have signed...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Changing water into wine. Actually Returns into Invoices.

Last replied Posted on by Richard Wheeler 75,730

Here is something I have never been asked to do before. For some reason the client's import program imported 1,200 invoices as returns. The import process cannot be run a second time. Would it be possible to change the SOPTYPE to 3 and then ad...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,414 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,502 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans