Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Approve button is gone

Last replied Posted on by MH-30051048-0

Hello. After updating, the approve button is gone. When I try to change the layout, I get it, but it's in italics and disappears when I press /Do...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shopify to Business Central items auto sync

Last replied Posted on by CU30050530-0

Hello everyone,  We want to sycn the items from Shopify to BC on every hour automatically.We tried to review the PowerAutomate but in vain. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Setting Up User Permissions for Sales Orders and Invoices

Last replied Posted on by DynamicsBC 23

Hi community, I need help with setting up permissions in Business Central for three users: User 1: Can only create and release(confirm) sale...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum I wanted to apply the deployable package on fresh local vm.

Last replied Posted on by Munib Ahmed 45

I have this scenario for which i wanted to apply deployable package on fresh VM and get access the access of source code of custom models by the way t...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum System.Text.Json JsonSerializer::Deserialize(string, type) return empty

Last replied Posted on by Yue Zhen 73

Hi experts, I am calling the API from X++ Dynamics 365 FO. After the POST request is sent, the API will return a JSON with 4 variables to me, whi...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum I want a way to send and receive Json code via Azure and Postman

Last replied Posted on by CU07050920-0 8

Hello thank you very much for always helping me with my questions. The idea in brief: There is a Json code that will be sent to me and I will rea...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Print Invoice in Customer Card Language

Last replied Posted on by Anita3184 3

Hi AllThere is a field on the customer card for the language. Is it possible to use this to print invoices (or other docs) in the language that is set...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum General ledger lines automatically end up on sales shipment?

Last replied Posted on by WH-17051047-0 6

Isn't it standard in BC that general ledger lines automatically end up on the booked sales shipment when booking a sales order? And should also work t...

Replies
Answered
Customer Voice forum Forms Pro Survey Response not showing on Case timeline after regarding is set to a Case record

Last replied Posted on by Shaner2112 5

I have built a Power Automate flow that is triggered when a new Forms Pro Survey Response record is created. The flow updates the Regarding fiel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Screen is not expanding

Last replied Posted on by MW-29052303-0

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,436 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,818 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans