Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Data forum export contacts from customer insights data to customer insights journey

Posted on by Community member 4

Hello everyone, I need to bring the customers created from customer insights data into the contacts table within Dataverse once the data is unified. C...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Sales Order is not confirming using x++

Posted on by Sachin Mittal 384

Hi ,  I am creating a sales order and confirming it using x++ and written a runnable class for the same, but as I run the class the sales or...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Advanced Find

Posted on by PS10 423

Hi all We are D365CE on-premise 9.1. We have meetings (1) and meetings attendee entities (N) with 1:N relation. On meetings form i have also...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Mobile Device Errors

Posted on by Community member 10

Has anyone run into the error “Invalid work execute mode.” When using a mobile device to receive a PO?I am working on cleaning up the scanner menu ite...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum The plug-in execution failed because no Sandbox Hosts are currently available. Please check that you have a Sandbox server configured and that it is running.

Posted on by Alice R 30

Hi, I receiving the following error intermittently: The plug-in execution failed because no Sandbox Hosts are currently available. Please check that you have a Sandbox server configured and that it is running.We had our plugins registered in Sandb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Intrastat filter items and transaction type

Posted on by Frida_Admotion 218

Hi!I am corrently working with the setup of the new Intrastat experience. i have two questions: 1. Is it possible to filter the items in the Intr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum custom field from WH Shipment to posted sales shipment

Posted on by Hans Werps 90

Howto transfer custom (pnumber) field from WH Shipment header to posted sales shipment/Sales Shipment Header  on posting Wh shipment. Fields...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Simple reports

Posted on by Community member

Hi, I'm new to the reporting tool in dynamics.In other programs, when I've built a Balance Sheet report, I use intervals of accounts. For example from...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Import Item Marketing text

Posted on by Groefte 47

Does anyone know if it will be possible somehow to import a long description into item marketing text (not using AI) When inspecting to find table no ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Depreciation method

Posted on by STP 106

What are the difference between Straight Line Service Life and Straight Line Life Remaining? Thanks.

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans