Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Answered
Business Central forum How' to 'complain' against' a Navi, loan?074'00,90'53.68,','".

Last replied Posted on by CU23060824-0

"Grievance Redressal" Level 1: If a 'customer has a' complaint or a grievance, the 'customer can Contact to the Customer" Support at 74.009'053.68 ...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum How to support different scaleunit releases

Last replied Posted on by navneethegde 41

Hi!   1. With every release of Dynamics Commerce ex: as below.     Do we need to build our solution for each of these Releases...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Codeunit 6227 "Signed XML Mgt."

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

We are trying to implement XmlDocument signing on Business Central. If we understand the code correctly, we're supposed to import certificates into isolated storage, which we did. And then we think we're supposed to use SignXmlText f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Item creation in Head Office and distribute to stores or branch locations

Last replied Posted on by krisk462 5

Hello friends, I have got NAV 2016 and LS Retail in our head office and branches. We used to create items in each companies and stores manually and this process created a mess of our items having different numbers in different companies. As per re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Setting Recipient and Regarding Field When Replying to an E-mail in Dynamics 365 CRM

Last replied Posted on by BK-17051419-0 22

0 I am working with Dynamics 365 CRM and need some assistance with handling e-mails in the interactive experience form. Specifically, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Database sync failed - from sandbox env to dev - SECURITYROLEPRIVILEGERESOURCELICENSEMAP

Last replied Posted on by Shooowtek 618

Hello, After moving the database from the sandbox environment to dev, it gets strange errors about SECURITYROLEPRIVILEGERESOURCELICENSEMAP. I have ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum D365 Finance and Operations Development Professional Training

Last replied Posted on by Mario Cesena Hurtado

Hello community, I've recently joined my company as a D365 F&O Jr. developer, and I’ve been given the green light to pursue certified training...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Procurement Catalogues in D365FO

Last replied Posted on by Andy_T 330

Hi All Can anyone explain the difference between procurement categories which are defined as part of a procurement hierarchy and a procurement catalogue. After defining a procurement category and attaching products / vendors etc. I can use it with...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Taxes from Shopify order lost when converting to Sales Order

Last replied Posted on by BS-21061738-0

A client of mine is having an issue with taxes within the Shopify <> BC integration. Here's what they say:   Order coming in fr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Invoicing

Last replied Posted on by CU19062000-0 4

Hi friends, i have a requirement where i have sales order with item x  which  has  0 qty on hand but has substitute item y so i use t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,907 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,189 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans