Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Sales Order is not confirming using x++

Posted on by Sachin Mittal 384

Hi ,  I am creating a sales order and confirming it using x++ and written a runnable class for the same, but as I run the class the sales or...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Data forum export contacts from customer insights data to customer insights journey

Posted on by Community member 4

Hello everyone, I need to bring the customers created from customer insights data into the contacts table within Dataverse once the data is unified. C...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Update Connection Name field on Connection entity

Posted on by RoelG 1,090

Hi, I wrote a plugin to update the name field of the connection entity upon create and update of the connection record. The plugin seems to fire (I've thrown an exeception to verify), but the name does not get updated. Is this again some "...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum D365 F&O version 10.0.37 - Generate Sales Order Pick list batch job not completing

Posted on by Daniel DiLoreto 20

We just updated to version 10.0.37 and having significant issues generating Sales Order Pick List.  Normally the batch job runs in under 10 minut...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cant delete DRAFT General Journal - Delete button greyed out

Posted on by Isaac1400 115

Hi - I have a number of DRAFT general journals that I cant delete. I have deleted the lines > saved and then the delete option is greyed out....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unique certification Italy VAT Declaration

Posted on by Vinayak Hegde 24

We are using Unique Certification (IT) 9.16 version on 10.0.36. After validating the exporting the output, file is been rejected with the reason it is...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item sold in feet, produced in rolls, 5 decimal places is not enough to convert

Posted on by Community member 24

We have an item that is produced and stored in ROLLS, but sold in FEET.  Normally this would not be an issue, however the conversion between ROLL...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum x++ traverse table relations from CustInvoiceTrans to CustInvoiceLineInterProj?

Posted on by jt1024 404

Hello, X++ question:If I wanted to access the related CustInvoiceLineInterProj.ProjId from a CustInvoiceTrans record, how would I do that? -...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Unable to setup development environment fo e-Commerce

Posted on by Sohan Prasad Kanti 7

Hi all, I am trying to setup a development environment for D365 e-Commerce. I have followed this documentation: Set up a development en...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Dimension API missing values

Posted on by itoledo 4

Hi, we are building an integration for sales and purchase orders via API 2.0. Customer has configured dimensions for cost center, department, and othe...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans