Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to set the default language field value on the standard report request page.

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi Everyone,On the report request page for the standard report, I want to set the language field value by default.For example, on a request page advan...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Personlization Issue

Posted on by Finn1980 17

I have a new user who is having trouble adding the /Balance Account Name/ field to the general journal page. He sees the field in the list on the righ...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Inspecting pages

Posted on by Seda Yetişmiş

Hi everybody,I have a question about Page Inspection at Business Central. The fact is that when I open Page Inspection while I'm on the page (Ctrl + A...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum What is standard dialogue Page type in AL - BC

Posted on by Community member 7

Hello, Can anyone please tell me What is standard dialogue Page type in AL - BC Thankyou, Regards, Nitish.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Upload PDF file into item card in BC365 and printing

Posted on by Community member

Hi! I uploaded a PDF photo in item card  of D365, D365 can't insert the PDF Photo in the production order and print it out simultaneously once us...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Add a custom table in sales line sub form and post when post sales order in business central AL

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi experts,i want to add a custom table that link with sales line table and add a button in sales line sub form that will show my custom table in this...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Report aligning CP to FTIs

Posted on by Veronica Miller

Is there a standard report which aligns customer payment #'s to their respective FTI(s)? The data im looking within a report mirrors the details that ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Importing Remaining Periods on Fixed Assets with Mid-Month 15th of Month Depreciation Convention

Posted on by BarryR 111

Hello All -  I have migrated legacy assets and now want to update the remaining periods on those assets. After attempting to Publish the dat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Floated Picks NAV 2013

Posted on by Community member

Hi Experts, I am trying to identify the NAV user that /floated/ order picks. Is there a way to search who would've removed the bin location from ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How can i delete from staging table before exporting data from data entity to the file

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi, In my case, I need to export only the first record of the data entity. However, every time the postLoad method is called, another record is e...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans