Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Set Journal number accordingly to the previously generated number

Posted on by M Saravanan 172

Dear Member, It would be greatly appreciated if you could guide me to attain a solution to the issue that I am currently facing. Consider that I ...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Acsiss action - Download a consent form -

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, I am adding a Bank account and setup bank feed. There is a error message /Code: InvalidParameterSupplied[ClientName] is a required parameter. Cann...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Custom Table Look Up Field - AL Language

Posted on by Community member

I just created my first custom table and extended another table.I am trying to link them together but my look up function doesn't work. Header ta...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum x++ traverse table relations from CustInvoiceTrans to CustInvoiceLineInterProj?

Posted on by jt1024 407

Hello, X++ question:If I wanted to access the related CustInvoiceLineInterProj.ProjId from a CustInvoiceTrans record, how would I do that? -...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum (Removed)

Posted on by Oceanfish26 532

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Error converting varchar to Bigint TSQL

Posted on by Community member 2,364

Hi Folks, Can you please fix below query to work, I keep getting error converting data type varchar to big int when trying to run via runclass/Jo...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum There are overlaps between the quantity ranges or amount ranges for multiple trade agreements ...

Hi everybody, I am trying to post a trade agreement via the price journal, but I get the error message from the title /There are overlaps between...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Will the credit note quantity gets added back on the original PO line?

When we partially invoice the PO and do a credit note to that PO, will the credit note quantity gets added back in the original PO. On a PO, crea...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Export Planned transfer order

Hi All, can I export Planned transfer order data from Data Management, If yes then anyone can share with me Data Entity Name for exporting t...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Porting in Purchase Orders via Configuration Package

Posted on by Greg Kujawa 522

Using BC 365 SaaS v23.4. We have a Sandbox environment where we have entered in a large number of Purchase Orders with the lines. The requirement is t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,660 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,091 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans