Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum aviator,Game . Customer Care Number./ 𝟫𝟥𝟪𝟩𝟤𝟣𝟥𝟣𝟨𝟤//𝟪𝟥𝟤𝟩𝟩𝟥𝟤𝟣𝟣𝟢//

Last replied Posted on by CU25060724-0

aviator,Game . Customer Care Number./ 𝟫𝟥𝟪𝟩𝟤𝟣𝟥𝟣𝟨𝟤//𝟪𝟥𝟤𝟩𝟩𝟥𝟤𝟣𝟣𝟢//

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Odata - Update failed when trying to update entity via Postman (404 resource not found)

Last replied Posted on by CB-24062254-0

Hi,   We are working with a custom built entity called CC_PartsTraderTransaction which contains invoice lines in D365. I want to update one f...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How, do' I• talk°to` Navi¿customer`` *care*?

Last replied Posted on by CU25060725-1

How, do' I• talk°to` Navi¿customer`` *care*?

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Great Plains 2018 - Moving POs to history to inactivate a Vendor Card

Last replied Posted on by MC-24061812-0

How do I move all outstanding Purchase Orders (including the canceled one) to history?    Thank you so much for your attention and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unable to update cloud hosted environment after changing its password

Last replied Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 318

Hello guys,   previously i have changed the password of a cloud VM because one of my workers left, but after i changed it from azure, i cant ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Difference between the summary Trial Balance and detailed trial balance report

Last replied Posted on by SS-24061500-0

We have a reversing AR entry not appearing on the detailed trial balance report but is included in the summary trial balance total and in the record...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Generate Multiple Financial Reports

Last replied Posted on by ahanson 158

In running a balance sheet or income statement (as an example), is there a way to generate and print/export multiple datasets as one report? Previou...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum How do you reverse a Posted Service Credit Memo?

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 3,922

Hi Community,   I would like to know.. a user posted a service credit memo, only to realize that it was a wrong action.   He wants to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Training for Dynamics Solution Architects

Last replied Posted on by SK2013 30

There are tons of resources in multiple Microsoft websites but I am not able to find what I want. I am a business consultant with ERP expertise. I am trying to find resources for getting started with Dynamics AX on solution architecting. 1. I am ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Permissions to modify sales orders

Last replied Posted on by JonaVR 57

Hi, I need help with Dynamics Nav 2018, when I modify something in a Sales Order I get error: You do not have the following permission on TableData...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,436 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,206 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans