Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Dynamic logo SSRS

Posted on by bahnk 6,578

Hi, I have a requirement to display a different company logo on a small number of custom SSRS reports based on the transaction site / warehouse. First...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Looking to export User and their associated in one file

Posted on by Mayhts

Hi ! As the title says, I'm trying to export a list with the users of the CRM and the roles that are associated to them.I have already seen this ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Duplicate sales orders in D365 Finance and Operations

Posted on by Community member

Hi Everyone, Can anyone tell me how to duplicate sales orders please ? THX. regards. Catherine.

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Settle general ledger account balances across fiscal years

How can one reconcile open items from the previous year with payments from the current year in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations without canceli...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum User date format

Posted on by tnaess 9

Hi all. We have a strange situation for one of our users in D365 Finance. The users preferences for language and date, time and number format are set ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to filter the value displayed in the reference group

Posted on by Yue Zhen 9

Hi, I have a question related to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. I created a reference group control in my MainAccount form which will look ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum View with Business Process Stage in it

Posted on by jlarner 27

I just setup Opportunities in my Dynamics 365 instance and we are using Business Process bars on the Opportunity Types.  I would like to build a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum The operation is taking too long to process in batch.Box API interactive sessions

Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 79

Hi Friends,I am running a batch process named /update category billing rules/.While i was debugging code in the service class i found that the control...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error while publishing reports in Microsoft dynamics AX 2012 R2.

Hi All, After data refresh i have tried to publish reports from AX 2012 management shell and i got the below mentioned error.  Error:Pu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Inside View with Custom Entities

Hi, Will the Inside View solution work on custom entities. I can see it work on System Entities like Account, Contact, Opportunity. Thanks,S...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans