Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Purchase requisition budget check

Posted on by Hariharans87 4,964

Hi, We have budget control and configured by dimension wise only. The budget exceed amount is not showing consolidated amount in the purchase req...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum invoice with reference to delivery note

Posted on by UbootMike 4

hello, i have a problem with the invoice in business central. it does not show the reference to the delivery note number. how can i do that ?&nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Regular Newsletters to mixed audiences (Leads & Contacts)

Posted on by Community member

Dear Community our Marketing teams sends out a number of weekly and monthly newsletters.The audience consists of both, clients and prospective cl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Dual-write configuration page not opening

Posted on by alinawaz 121

Hi Community experts, I have configured dual-write in finance and operations through LCS. The setup is complete successfully.The account I used t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PDF invocies produced by Business Central not opening in Yahoo or AOL email

Can't preview/open or download the PDFs once they hit these inboxes.  You can forward it to another email system and open it there. The PDFs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Consolidation with foreign currency

Hi there, I am relatively new to Business Central - we're in the middle of implementing it. We have several companies using NZD currency  an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum What is the functionality of the 'Fixed unit assignment'?

Posted on by Abdul Muqsith 97

Does it do anything?

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Customer Service App Access for end users

We have been looking into using one of MS Dynamics Apps for our internal IT helpdesk system, we have created a sandbox environment and trying to creat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Retrieval of Deleted Sales Order Record

Posted on by Saurabh777 21

Hi All ,Our customer is having a record of deleted Sales order, They are looking for a way to retrieve it , back to Sales order form ( Sales Table) , ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Broad base black empowerment set up on transactional level.

Posted on by Werner Muller 50

I need to convert the BBEE set up from vendor level to transaction level in D365 FO, anyone got the steps or document to do that?

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,339 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,895 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans