Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum to get the offsetledgerdimension on ledger journal trans using main account

Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,094

hi , everyone ,  i was trying to get the LedgerJournalTrans.OffsetLedgerDimension  from main account i tried with helper class but...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Mobile Device Errors

Posted on by Community member 10

Has anyone run into the error “Invalid work execute mode.” When using a mobile device to receive a PO?I am working on cleaning up the scanner menu ite...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum "Sender email" permission

Posted on by Rafael Araujo 150

Hi all, I want to give permission to a specific user change the /Sender email/ by herself. I need to do it to her twice a week and some time...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Register an overpayment?

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi,  Is it possible to register an overpayment on a customer? Then I wonder if I can book those and they will be on the customer as a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to change/customize Email Message in Posted Sales Invoice

Posted on by Community member

Hi,  I want to modify my email message which is generated from Posted Sales Invoice. Basically I want add a hard coded URL in my e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum How to add a standard entity in export of Data Management

Posted on by Michael Shown 85

Hello, I'm new to Asset Management in D365 F&O. In order to have an import/export testing, I tried to export existing assets data into Excel. My target entity is EntAssetMaintenanceAssetEntity and this can be found in the Data entiti...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cant delete DRAFT General Journal - Delete button greyed out

Posted on by Isaac1400 115

Hi - I have a number of DRAFT general journals that I cant delete. I have deleted the lines > saved and then the delete option is greyed out....

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum data entity for intercompany orders or related orders

Posted on by saurabh bharti 14,729 Super User

Hi Community, I am looking for data entity which can provide me all the related sales or purchase order (Both intercompany and non intercompany)&...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to de-reference Media fields?

Posted on by RahulBansode 165

Hello folk!This is my first time playing around with Media Type instead of blog and I'm facing a bit of a challenge.I have two tables - Location Maste...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Project Expense - Budget Issue

Posted on by Community Member

Hi All, We are having some issue regarding the project budget for expense transaction. Lets say I have project budget of $500. Then I posted a journal to this project $200, which makes the remaining project budget is $300. Then I want to cancel th...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans