Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Contact details of the person on the quotation template

Posted on by Community member 4

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I have created a whole offer template with all the data, but I cannot extract in any way the data of the person...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Duplicate subscription events are getting fired automatically

Posted on by Community member 20

HI All, We are doing BC to salesforce integration. So whenever an item is created in BC through subscription API we are trying to push to SF , so...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Agent presence automatically changes to 'online' when consulted

Posted on by Community member 2

Hope to find someone who's familiar with the following issue and knows what to do about it: In our organization we've recently started using Micr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Field Names to pass to BC while creating cutomers

Posted on by Community member 20

Hi  All, In Business central we are trying to create customer through API. In customer card of BC we are seeing nearly 50 fields  ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to print table's header on each page ?

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 353

Hi guys, Ain't Tablix's property /Repeat header row on each page/ mean for displaying my report's table header on each page ? In my report, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dynamics 365 Connection Setup

Posted on by MarcusCrooke 90

Dear Team,When trying to initiate the 'Set up Dynamics 365 Sales connection', once I click 'Finish' on the 'To enable the connection, choose Finish. You will be asked to specify an administrative user account in Dynamics 365 Sa...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to make my controller class read contract class ?

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 353

Hi,  When creating SSRS report, I'm adding a selection in my Data Contract Class, which the plan is to determine it will process a detail or...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum A/P Aging doesn't tie to Smartlist A/P (Payables Transactions)

Posted on by accountinguser2018 115

Hello,What would the reason be that an A/P Aging run in the Purchasing module wouldn't tie to a Smartlist A/P listing, where the same parameters are s...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Tax amount not showing on purchase order confirmation report for other legal entity

Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 160

i have multiple legal entities, the tax amount is showing for company1, but showing 0 for company2. knowing that im using the standard field /SumTAX/....

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Fields inclusion for Editing in Excel

Posted on by M Saravanan 172

Dear members, It would be greatly helpful if you could provide me solution/idea to the issue that I am facing. We all knew that in F&O, the e...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,692 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,126 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans