Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Unable to cancel inventory closing

Posted on by Ahmed Elroghay 330

During i perform inventory closing i click close inventory close form by mistake then the cancellation button not available as image attached so what can i do to cancel closing  

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Product attribute changes over time

Posted on by Community member

Hello all, I got this product defined with some attributes. One of which is a boolean, set to yes. Over time we find this product with the attribute a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to deploy a new UAT environment in LCS - D365FO

Posted on by Akbar Pasha 1,253

Hi All, We need one test environment like UAT/SAT in LCS, we know how to deploy the DEV VM, but we are not sure about deploying the new Test envi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Financial tags on free text invoices

Posted on by Vaibhav Sangave 170

Hello All, I am hoping to use financial tags on the free text invoice and found that its not yet enabled for FTI. (Financial tags - Finance | Dyn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom security Role didn't show anything in View Permission

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 327

Hi guys, I have custom security role, that when initialy created, we can see all the permission through menu System Administration > Security ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum "When new channel message added in teams" trigger reflecting very slow in power automate

Hello, I created one power automate flow using when new channel message added in teams trigger. Flow is working fine even flow running duration l...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Management Report designer Repeat Each line

Hi,Is there a more efficient method for generating a report that automatically displays, on each line (if different from zero), my main account and sp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Free Text Invoice main screen - any columns that show the total value of the invoices

Posted on by Community member 8

Hi Everyone In this screen is there any way to add a column that would show the total value of each of the invoices?  For each one I have to...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum How to make selection in report data contract to handle multiple value ?

Posted on by Community member 879

Hi guys, If I understand correctly, when create report, we can only create Data Contract class, and let the system handle the UI. So, we do not n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Power Platform Admin - Testing and enabling mailboxes for CRM

Posted on by DebbieAG 7

Hi all, it seems that in the power platform admin center, when you have set up a new user and provided the security roles, when you approve the mailbo...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans