Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Privileges to approve inventory movement journal workflow ?

Posted on by Teevo 133

Hi friends, In movement journal, in my system, the workflow is activated. But I saw the Workflow button is not enabled. May I know what role...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Modernized business units

Posted on by Community member

Hi I am intending to use the modernized business unit features and want to know is there any foreseen issue with having 50 business units. My old scho...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Getting error while login CPOS

An error occurred during the Retail Server Request. RequestUri: https://usnconeboxax1ret.cloud.onebox.dynamics.com/Auth/token. RequestId: ######fe7985...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Queue and Queue Items

Posted on by Maneesh Sharma 35

When an email is received in a queue, the email record is in Completed Status and is in Read only. Is that a default behavior from D365.If not, how to...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Cannot connect to Dataverse with Power Platform Tools for VS 2022

Posted on by alx.kpk 4

When trying to connect to Dataverse by using Power Platform Tools for Visual Studio 2022, following error is thrown: {/error/: /interaction_requi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Assigning the task using lookup field within BPF along with task information

Posted on by Rakki 45

Hello, I am planning to have a lookup field in Task entity with in the business process flow. This lookup field will lookup another enfor list of...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Purchase order duplication

We appear to have an issue in which if a PO is amended a duplicate PO is created, with an A as a suffix. Both POs are visible in the system and appear...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Why can I not install Copilot in D365 for Finance and also the supply chain counterpart?

I tried installing in the admin center d365 apps section for both Fin and scm but both are failing in the power platform admin center. NotProvide...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Voiding Check Issue

Posted on by Community member 2

Hello, I got the following error when void and unapply the check, but there is already a vendor posting group on vendor entry. I realized that th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Tracking Shares of Stock

Posted on by Community member 242

Hi: We have a customer who needs to keep track of its investments, number of shares, and cost.  (There's no real need to keep up with m...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,694 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,132 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans