Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How do I fix a posted sales order/invoice that was already shipped in the system?

Last replied Posted on by RH-03050000-0 29

We'd like it to reflect on the original sales order for the corrected amount but it seems not doable in BC. I tried doing a Corrective Credit Memo a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Number Sequence Alert/Notification when "Next" Value is Approaching "Largest" Value?

Last replied Posted on by JFRAR

Hi All,   Does anyone know if there is an out-of-the-box feature that can be configured to generate an alert when number sequences are starti...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Product receipt qty failed

Last replied Posted on by LB-03061218-0 15

Hi Experts,   i have created PO for 4 qty and received 4 and invoiced 1, trying to invoice remaining qty of 3 but product receipt quantity sh...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Goods in Transit & Deferred Revenue/Cost

Last replied Posted on by SU-22040800-0 2,385

Hi   I have a scenario on sales orders where, based on a specific delivery term, the stock leaves the warehouse and is in transit for a few d...

Replies
Unanswered
Intelligent Order Management forum Reference/Referral Needed

Last replied Posted on by BK-20061419-0

Hello,  I am looking to see if there are any companies that work in ecommerce/retail that have had success using Dynamics Intelligent Order M...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Cost calculation with track and trace serial and batch numbers for manufacturing.

Last replied Posted on by Peter Kulikov (N.pr... 29

Hello experts! I was exploring the new feature in manufacturing process which has been in general availability (but in preview) since June 7th (10.0...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Advance Bank Reconciliation - Status changes to Confirmed from Validated with release 10.0.39

Last replied Posted on by Tracy Dobbs 42

We are in UAT for release 10.0.39.  For validating a Bank statement, my Accounting user noticed that when he clicks Validate, the status change...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to create production to sandbox environment it will not affect to production environment

Last replied Posted on by CU20061102-0

We created sandbox environment. Now if we are doing some changes into the sandbox it was affecting somehow in our production environment. how solve t...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum D365 F&O Supplier Performance

Last replied Posted on by Michael Hutcheson 112

Hello,   Within D365 F&O, is there an out-of-box report that will provide supplier performance?   Typically we want to report on e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Number series

Last replied Posted on by swebb111 21

Hello,   We are having an issue where we have 5 D365 BC online companies in which we are wanting to sync data across. Specifically, contact r...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,700 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,058 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans