Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Missing approval entries

Last replied Posted on by VB-30051655-0 4

Hello, We are currently facing an issue where only the person selected as the approval admin in the approval user setup can see the all the appro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Issue with 9-hour workdays in Project Operations

Last replied Posted on by MI-27052137-0 2

I'm having a problem in Dynamics 365 Project Operations.  Our workday is 9 hours, I design the Resource calendars well with 9-hour days but when ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Personalizing Purchase Request Lines Fasttab

Last replied Posted on by MS-30051256-0

Hi I'm trying to add/insert columns using the interface but the field list does not show all the fields.  Help pages says there are recommen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How can I see all the statements that were sent from d365fo?

Last replied Posted on by HNd365FO

Some of our customers are reporting that they have not received a monthly statement. How do I check to see that these automatic statements were succes...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Accessing another users personal view

Last replied Posted on by TedW 427

Hi, I have just started in a new role as an analyst in Dynamics. Still working my way around it. My question is, is there any way to access another users personal view if it hasnt been shared? She is unable to share it for some reason (I dont know...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Personal views

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Hi there, The personal advanced find views for employees that left the organisation. Is there a way to remove these views or deactivate them? Possibly hide them? Thanks, Nuhr

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Is there a copy function for general journals in Dynamics 365 Finance?

Last replied Posted on by Amanda Fowler 213

Is there a copy function for General Journals like there is with Purchase Requisitions?  The scenario is that the GJ has to be reversed due to er...

Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Unable to find data table that collects inspection responses

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

I have created an inspection template and attached it to a service task type. While creating a work order I attach the inspection template to it throu...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum What is the practice way to add custom field into Sales Invoice Report ?

Last replied Posted on by CU28051221-0 10

Hi, In my Sales Table Header I have a custom field for remarks, I actually want to find a best way to make it appear in Sales Invoice report. May...

Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Inspection Template Access

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hello all, I am trying to create a new inspection template in Field Service. I am assigned as the Field Service - Administrator, I have access to...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,436 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,818 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans