Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum SignXmlText

Posted on by asa 2

I'm trying to sign XML through CU 6227 /Signed XML Mgt./ with the function SignXmlText. This procedure requires a private key which I got from Isolate...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Users in BC On Premis

Posted on by Tris15 2

Hi everyoneI am currently doing User setup in BC (2023 Release Wave 1), the user count is quite large - is there a possibility to do a batch import or...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to use ticketing system under Event/Venue Management ?

Posted on by Ram kasiboina 5

Hi All, I was trying to implement ticket management for the events within Dynamic 365. I have installed Media and Venue Management add-on. Can someone provide step by step user guide to how to use a ticket system? Is there any course in Micro...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Export data to excel automatically at equal interval of time

Posted on by Apratim 71

Hi Everyone,I have a requirement where I have to export Sales table and Sales Line records for Few particular orders to excel sheet. This export of re...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Email Tracking

Posted on by MDS 1,777

Hello, We would like to automatically track all email with the exception of internal (user to user) emails. Can this be achieved? Thanks in ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to Extend InventJournalCheckPost class

Posted on by Faqruddin 1,821

Dear All, I'm trying to put some logic before transfer journal posting. I'm unable find proper way to use newPostJournal(). Could you please chec...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum How to cancel sale/disposal of fixed assets in D365 F&O

Posted on by Community member 45

Could you please tell me how to cancel the sale/disposal of fixed assets? In my case, I do not use FA Journal and process it in General journal. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Deep URL link to model-driven app not clickable on mobile devices

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi,I'm sending e-mail with a direct link to the users to open specific record in the model-driven app. The link is correct in web Outlook and in CRM (...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to add CreatedDateTime field into Vendor V2 entity

Posted on by Nisha Soni 2709 3

I want to add CreatedDateTime field into Vendor V2 entity from vendtable.

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum issue in Creating annotation(Notes) with Javascript

Posted on by Community member

function abc (executionContext){ getting html input file by var html = document.getElementId(/file/);var case id = window.parent.Xrm.page.data.en...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,597 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,056 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans