Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Real-Time Marketing - Cannot lookup contacts/leads related to segment in Advanced Find

Posted on by Stephanie280 15

Hi Guys, I am struggling with the following. I cannot lookup contacts/leads related to segment in Advanced Find. I tried the trick below but...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Electronic signatures

Posted on by Community member 14

How do you set up electronic signatures in sales Order or Purchase Order PDF  in Business Central?

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum update failed at step20 Update script for service model: AOSService on machine:

Posted on by Community member

I upgraded the environment of a virtual machine on LCS from 10.0.34 to 10.0.38, but when I reached Update script for service model: AOSService on mach...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum brep

Hi all we are using Business Central and we are paying for BREP anually until here ok. but last year we increase the sql server licences and Business ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Register an overpayment?

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi,  Is it possible to register an overpayment on a customer? Then I wonder if I can book those and they will be on the customer as a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to implement QR code on SSRS Report

Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 156

Hello, i want to create a QR code for my project invoice journal proposal report. i need to show company name, company VAT number, invoice date, invoi...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Queue items not showing on dashboard

Posted on by Thomas Jeavons 5

I have added a list into a dashboard that has the settings to show Queue items, and a view that has been shared with both the user and the team they a...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Data Entity Export error while exporting it to BYOD from D365FO

Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 75

Hi Friends,I am trying to export an entity named FNBI_PartitionsEntity from D365 to BYOD and i am getting an error.I have performed the following...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O with Sharepoint

Posted on by txtxt 177

Hi,  I want to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O with Sharepoint. The requirement is that whenever I run a report from dynamics 365 F...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Unable to login to Cloud Point of Sale

Hi All, Getting a strange error when trying to login to Cloud Point of Sale. Below is the screenshots as seen.     Shash...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans