Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Customer Service Workspace - Custom App Presence

Last replied Posted on by reedma4

We are working through implementing the Customer Service Workspace. We want to make a decent number of changes to the site-map so the thought was to c...

Replies
Answered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition sstfpl Cash C U S T O M E R CARE NUMBER 7439825599/+/9155,580988 CALL NOW......

Last replied Posted on by CU24050404-0

SSTFPL CASH LOAN C U S T O M E R CARE H E L P L I N E NUMBER☎️// 7439825599 // 9155580988 //,= ALL PROBLEM SLOVED CONTACTsstfpl Cash C U S T O M E R C...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum How to show more than 1 comment at a time in Portal comments Customer Portal?

Last replied Posted on by Jimmar Tangkia 155

Hi Guys, Just wondering how i could I make the portal comments show more than 1 comment at a time, (ideally 5 or 10) and possibly fix the font size for it. Currently it just shows 1 and i need to click load more to show each new comment on the ca...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Update 23.5 to 24.0 Business Central

Last replied Posted on by JonaVR 19

Hi.How do I know why my environment in Business Central does not update from version 23.5.16502.16589 to 24.0.16410.17628?I have 2 environments, 1 san...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Copilot for Dynamics 365 Customer Service

Last replied Posted on by KL-21052242-0

Hello AllI can't display the Copilot pane (on the right) even though I've followed the configuration and activation procedure on Dynamics 365 Customer...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Recurring Integration Scheduler with D365 in local VM

Last replied Posted on by CU23050433-0

Hi,I’m trying to use Recurring Integration Scheduler for a testing project:https://github.com/microsoft/Recurring-Integrations-Scheduler/wiki I h...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Case Modification SLA

Last replied Posted on by AZWildcat1290 43

Hi All. We have a use case where we need to set internal SLA's for case modification.  For example if a case has a priority of high we want ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Related Opportunities Not Loading

Last replied Posted on by AdmWombat 138

I tried to post this previously, but it wouldn't finish, much like the issue we are having with Opportunities related to Accounts and Contacts. Since ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Bulk Record Deletion: does not send an email at the end of the process

Last replied Posted on by VA-23052311-0 3

Hello friends, I wanted to ask for help to see what I can do to send the mail to perform the bulk operation in Dynamics 365, since the process is done...

Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Effort estimation for implementation of a custom API call in MS-Dynamics Field Service

Last replied Posted on by CU23051223-0

Dear all, we are using MS Dynamics (Field Service) as our ressource management software.We want to customize the ERP and add a custom API call to...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,414 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,502 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans