Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Workflow approval report

Posted on by Bharath jain 397

Hi Everyone, There is a request from client, they want a report that shows workflows with approver list and conditions if any. Ex: lets say ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Convert Item Categories from Nav to BC with new Struture.

Posted on by Community member 23

A number of fields that are related to product groups are no longer in use, because the feature was replaced by item categories in Microsoft Dynamics ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum allocated location - Permission Set

Posted on by Community member 18

hello All I have a problem with the issue of permissions and setting a filter on the use of sitesWhen I put more than one filter in the same tabl...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum LCS Test environment package deployment issue

Posted on by Community member

In our test environment we deployed one package on previous month at that time it shown status completed and now the status of that package chan...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum select certain fields

Posted on by Community member 28

Is there a way to only select few fields without the need to put select RecId for all other un-needed table fields? (I had to select RecId becau...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum RecordInsertList and TempDB

Posted on by Jason0810M 235

Hello,I have a tempDB datasource on my form and I need to optimize my logic a bit.I wanted to implement a RecordInsertList but there are no records be...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Bank Details not available for employee No. xxxx Name- xxxxx

Posted on by Irshad Speaks 164

Hi I am trying to submit the pay statement for a worker in /Payroll/ account, but I am facing the below issue.  Employee Record is alre...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum D365 On-premise Update 1.25(v9.1.25.19) has severe issues "Microsoft.Xrm.RemotePlugin.Common.dll"

Posted on by PhilipK 562

This is a heads-up to Microsoft and anyone planning on deploying the latest Update 1.25.On patch tuesday 14th of february Microsoft released Service U...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Replicate a Managed Solutions environment and Import UnManaged Solutions

Posted on by Santosh Artham 3,154

Hello Community we have a Dev-1 env with UnManaged Solutions and a Test env with Managed Solutions.Test env has latest data, Dev-1 env has no cle...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum How the payment methods in POS can be re-order

Posted on by Community member 7

Hi All, There are several payment methods in the store POS as you can see in the below screen. Now as you can see there are 'Cash' in very f...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,748 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,152 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans