Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum "The menu item with name powerbipbixdeploymenuitem could not be opened"

Posted on by Jason Yeung 175

Hi, I'm trying to access the /deploy Power BI reports/ section to see what reports have been deployed. But when I do this, I get the following er...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Dates and values are displayed in your time zone

Posted on by madiri 240

Hi, I am getting Dates and values are displayed in your time zone. Because the project could take place in a different time zone, the project schedule may appear incorrect. I am selected India contract unit but still getting error

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Adding or changing location code in fixed assets

Posted on by Community member

Would like to know if it is possible to add or change location code (not FA location) to fixed asset master without using configuration package?User w...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum List of .NET events in F&O

Posted on by DiTheDev

Is there a list of .NET events that can be subscribed to in X++?  Can I subscribe to an event in C# that is not allowed in X++?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how to fix base Qty on warehouse entries

Posted on by paul22 54

Hello,  I am having issue with couple of Sku's where my bin contents are off due to wrong conversion to base qty. is it possible to fix base...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Search not returning results from Email Body, (Description Field)

When using the Search box with Dynamncs 365 Customer Service Workspace, we aren't receiving results from the body of emails, only the subject

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Select rows in Electric Reporting based on calculated field

Posted on by StanM 6

Hi, allI have an ER report for populating the general journal template with AR balances from table CustTrans. I have a calculated field called Balance...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Page Extension - Field not Searchable/Sortable/Filterable

Posted on by Agazziz 177

I wrote a Page Extension using Visual Studio Code, but when I click on the header of the field I added with the Extension, there's no option to sort o...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Purchase Line of Purchase Invoice validation Error

Hi all, I have created a Job No. field on Purchase Header Table. I want to update /Job No./ and /Shortcut Dimension 1 Code/ fields on Purchase li...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Is Business central table id 5872 and 5870 available?

Posted on by shine666 26

Hello, May I know if table 5872 and 5870 is available? I created page 5872 and 5870 page under Business central web services. When using Pow...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,814 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,519 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans