Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Error: Can't create reminders for some customers

Posted on by Rasmus 52

Hi,Could anyone give me a hint to why this happens? The customers seems to be set up properly and they have a Reminder Terms Code set.I will have to g...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank Recs missing February 29 on leap year

Posted on by Steve Simon 330

I think the BC developers for Yodlee Bank Statement Import didn't factor in Leap Year, because every entry appears except the one on February 29th.&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Installing 64 Bit Version

Posted on by Community member

At my workplace we use NAV 2013 R2 and I have noticed that all PC's have 32-bit NAV installed but all the PC's are 64-bit, why is that? Is there a way...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Error converting varchar to Bigint TSQL

Posted on by Community member 2,368

Hi Folks, Can you please fix below query to work, I keep getting error converting data type varchar to big int when trying to run via runclass/Jo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Intercompany transaction between environment not working

Posted on by Juliof_89

Hi, I setup intercompany transactions between two environments using External setup and I was able to create each trading partners and connected succe...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Enhanced Product Experience - Show product family filters

Posted on by abutler1986 657

Hi All, Fairly new on the enhanced product experience, can you let me know how you configure the add product grid to be able to select products b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Field Names to pass to BC while creating cutomers

Posted on by Community member 20

Hi  All, In Business central we are trying to create customer through API. In customer card of BC we are seeing nearly 50 fields  ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Tax amount not showing on purchase order confirmation report for other legal entity

Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 162

i have multiple legal entities, the tax amount is showing for company1, but showing 0 for company2. knowing that im using the standard field /SumTAX/....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Link CustTrans and CustInvoiceLine to the dimensions that are recorded for transactions

Posted on by Community member

We are in the process of setting up and working thru F&O install.  We are in the middle of working thru data migration tasks and working with...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Account for demo VM

Posted on by Community member 11

D365FO Demo VMHi All, Thank you for the replies from MuthukumaranAX and Martin Dráb on my earlier question related to D365FO Sandbox. Much apprec...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,694 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,132 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans