Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum customizing and building own reports

Posted on by Community member

Hi everyone, Is it possible to build own report in BC based on data from BC? I wanted to add my dimensions on the sales orders reports, Is t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum You cannot change settings for another user

Posted on by PhilDOakley 220

I am a super user and can create a new user but when adding at the time of creation the user display name and a Nav password I get the error You cannot change settings for another user. Exiting the user create screen shows the new user created but...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Rollup Fields - Field cannot be referenced as they have invalid definitions

Posted on by Community member

We have rollup fields that calculate the total amount for invoices for each quarter in the prior year and for each quarter in the current year. We are...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to make use of BudgetControlProcessor for PO ?

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 300

Hi guys, I want to check my PO when it is create /automatically/ from Web API. So the logic is this Web API will trigger PO creation, and while i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Inventory dimension Location must be specified - Update had been cancelled.

Posted on by Community member 2

Hello, I run into an issue while trying to post a picking list on a production order. I get the following error message while trying to post...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum sales line data entities (SalesOrderLineV2Entity)

Posted on by g.verbruggen 15

Hi All, We recently applied V37 of D365FO. After doing so we had some issues with data entities. They were not available on the forms under the /...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How Add Second Level or Tertiary level items into Word Template

Posted on by Patricia Blanco Castro 10

Hi all, I donwload a word template but I cant find the option for add information of a second level entity in the word template. Is there an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Failed to push to agent, conversations stuck at unassigned conversations in omnichannel

Posted on by Community member 9

Hi all, I am playing around omnichannel environment and wish to experience the chat between the bot and agent. When I send talk to agent in the P...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Bank reconciliation: unreconciled amount different than zero after reconciliation was posted

Posted on by Abdo Khoury 14,849

Dear I m using the normal reconciliation I found an amount in the unreconciled field amount  AFTER the reconciliation was posted And at the time of the reconciliation it was definitely zero otherwise ax wouldn't have let me post the reco...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Adding standard fields to standard form

Posted on by Community member 3

Once you create new sales order, we need to add the below new fields under customertab➢ Phone No: this record should reflect on customer contact infor...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,339 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,895 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans