Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Clear upgrade path and known issues

Posted on by Community member

Hello.I have an instance of GP 2015 (14.00.1010 R2) running on a Server 2012 R2 with SQL Server 2014 (SP3-GDR)(KB5029184). i am looking to get to GP 1...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Default Company field on the User Settings page

Posted on by D Curd 37

Hi,On the user settings list, there is a default company field.  When a new user is created, a company is defaulted into that field. Does anyone ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to create Standard Email Message for Sending Customer Statement

Hi everyone,I'm hoping to get some help with creating a simple email message that automatically appears whenever users send out customer statements in...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Automate General Journal posting

Posted on by David Tailor 721

Hello, is it possible to automate (through VS Code) the General Journal posting without the standard dialog message /Do you want to post the jour...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Show unit of measure

Posted on by Community member 4

Hi, I have a problem in a development with the unit of measure.Develop two fields of type boolean in the Item Unit of Measure table that are visi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Issue in calculation Discount

Posted on by Community member 2

I have an issue in applying Discount on total invoice amount. Ex. Invoice Amt : 100$Discount Amt : 2$Final Amount : 98$ Customer able to pay...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Need to split cust. ledger entries

Posted on by D365 Warrior 79

After sales order posted,we need to split the cust. ledger entry, into multiple entries by due date and amount. I was trying to use following EventSub...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PO Status options

Is there a way to /close/ a Purchase Order?  I want to have a Closed status for report filtering; seems like PO's just hang out there.  We a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum See who voided check

Posted on by JGarcia123 1,267

I have a site that has quite a few voided checks from last year.  I can see the void on the Check Ledger Entry screen, but I cannot find who void...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Service in local dev x++

Posted on by New bee 2602 10

Sorry, I'm new to this. I've set up a local dev machine and it's quite slow. I'm wondering if there are any services I can turn off to improve perform...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans