Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Link CustTrans and CustInvoiceLine to the dimensions that are recorded for transactions

Posted on by Community member

We are in the process of setting up and working thru F&O install.  We are in the middle of working thru data migration tasks and working with...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Account for demo VM

Posted on by Community member 11

D365FO Demo VMHi All, Thank you for the replies from MuthukumaranAX and Martin Dráb on my earlier question related to D365FO Sandbox. Much apprec...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Purchase order duplication

We appear to have an issue in which if a PO is amended a duplicate PO is created, with an A as a suffix. Both POs are visible in the system and appear...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Relation Between GeneralJournalAccountEntry and InventJournalTrans Table

Posted on by Community member 19

How do I find the relation between GeneralJournalAccountEntry and InventJournalTrans tables? Because every line in InventJournalTrans (in one journal)...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Intellisense for sometables is not working in VS2022

Posted on by Community member 28

Hi,Intellisense for address tables is not working in VS2022, any idea why it's not appearing as a table in the drop down?   

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Privileges to approve inventory movement journal workflow ?

Posted on by Teevo 133

Hi friends, In movement journal, in my system, the workflow is activated. But I saw the Workflow button is not enabled. May I know what role...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum creating a business rule in Power Apps I receive a "You are not a member of this organization.

Tenant Id: 6d99288e-97dd-4ebc-9876-c517e3cd4a51Url: https://org85e1c00b.crm.dynamics.comOrganization Id: d7746575-98d8-ee11-9048-6045bd016f27Unique na...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Can't Import Ribbon Workbench

Hello, I'm trying to import Ribbon Workbench to customize the ribbon for Opportunity form. It shows this error:/The import file is too large...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Auto shutdown from LCs and change deployed status to Stopped

Hi All,My question is regarding LCS environment for d365 F&O.As we need to start and stop environment everyday for coast saving right. Right ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Create a dynamic segment for related records that doesnt exist

Posted on by Mazex 42

Hello,     I have an entity called customer devices, which stores some information about devices related to customers. I'd like to crea...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,694 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,132 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans