Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum License per localisation (On-Prem)

Posted on by Y_A 273

Hi all, We have a prospect who has several companies in different countries and therefore they will have different on-prem databases (since ...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Problem adding contact to static segment

Posted on by Megancs98 43

Hello community,  I am trying to add a contact to a static segment but it doesn't work. There is no error message but the contact does not a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Prepopulating Data in Form when opening form using Xrm.Navigation.navigateTo

Posted on by Vamsi Duggineni

Hello, Is there a way to pass the parameters and access them from onload of the form to the Xrm.Navigation.navigateTo({pageType:”entityrecord”, entityName:”contact”, formType:2}  or send data to auto populate&nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Dataverse Search Performance if E-Mail Usage

Posted on by CYF3378

Hello,  I need to know if the Usage of E-Mail in the Dataverse Search can lead to a poor performance concerning speed. I could not find info...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Quote ID auto number

Posted on by Evgenich 50

Hello everyone, Any way to change Quote auto numbering from:Quo-SEQNUMMER - RANDSTRINGExample: QUO-01075-D77W3T  To:SEQNUMMER-revi...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Warehouse Management FIFO BATCH BELOW LOCATION with sales orders

Posted on by Saurabh777 29

Hi everyone !!I am trying to test a scenario with batch below location Reservation hierarchy for Sales orders  here sales order quantity is ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Synchronise button in BC

Posted on by Community member

Hi all,  I notice that in Customer, there is a Synchronize button, to sync back to Account in CRM:  I wonder how can I make the sy...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Sales unit and packaging unit configuration

Hello everyone, Here's a little problem we have that could use your knowledege if you please:  • We produce and sell flowers• We use Dy...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Synchronise Remaining Amount field in Posted Sales Invoice from BC to CRM

Hi all, how can I get Remaining Amount from Posted Sales Invoice to sync to CRM?

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Publish a workspace containing a link to a Power BI report

Posted on by ALMANSI

Hi to all, Does anyone know how to publish a workspace containing a link to a Power BI report ?The feature Saved views support for work...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,720 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,136 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans