Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum Canadian Payroll T4 file, when an employee dies.

Posted on by Community member

Hello, Has anyone had information on how to go about processing the T4 of an employee who had suddenly died, in Dynamics GP? I appreciate an...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Set Journal number accordingly to the previously generated number

Posted on by M Saravanan 172

Dear Member, It would be greatly appreciated if you could guide me to attain a solution to the issue that I am currently facing. Consider that I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to make my controller class read contract class ?

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 331

Hi,  When creating SSRS report, I'm adding a selection in my Data Contract Class, which the plan is to determine it will process a detail or...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Adding an image control to a form

Posted on by bankk 6,590

Hello: Hoping to get pointed in the right direction. The requirement is I would like to add a control to the Sites form which would allow me to u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to Extend InventJournalCheckPost class

Posted on by Faqruddin 1,821

Dear All, I'm trying to put some logic before transfer journal posting. I'm unable find proper way to use newPostJournal(). Could you please chec...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Run AP Aging in Smartlist

Posted on by accountinguser2018 95

Hello, I am interested in running an A/P Aging in Smartlist, which ONLY shows transactions which are in the current A/P balance. Under Payab...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum MTD VAT Submission - No 'populated' in the Message Items tab

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Session based event registration, Why can't I get it to work?

Posted on by Dutz_inc 35

I am trying to do something that I think should be fairly simple. I wouldlike to create an event with two sessions, and embed the registrationfrom on ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Looking to export User and their associated in one file

Posted on by Mayhts 6

Hi ! As the title says, I'm trying to export a list with the users of the CRM and the roles that are associated to them.I have already seen this ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Training in Melbourne

Hi, I'm looking for training in Dynamics 365 Finance and Ops and Power Apps as global company has decided to move to dynamics 365. Is there ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,597 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,056 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans