Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How do I add a custom Best Practice rule to look for an attribute?

Last replied Posted on by IS-16070436-0 7

Dear All   I wanted to add a new BP Rule that warns users whenever their methods in an object/class lacks the [Replaceable] attribute so that...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to add new language to business central?

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

I'm trying to translate business central on another language that is not supported from Microsoft;My question is how to add my language to select list of languages, anyone can help?Thanks for your time 

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Recent Items View?

Last replied Posted on by Scott Lindsoe 25

The Recent Items view only shows 10, is there a way to show more?  Is the Recent Items an entity perhaps like the Activity entity where it is summarizing things that were recently touched?  It would be nice if it was so I could create cu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Lot Tracking Sync Issues

Last replied Posted on by Josh K

I will try to explain this as best I can and hope someone can help in this scenario.  We are using NAV 2018 version.  We use directed pick...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Using MS FLOW to create & send an Email Message from within Dynamics 365 - How to set "To and From recipients", "How to trigger email send"

Last replied Posted on by Lynton Bassett 10

Hello,  I would like to do the following; From within MS Flow i would like to create an "Email Message" record in Dynamics 365, updated content including updating the "To" and "From" fields to use "...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum BC 24 security changes

Last replied Posted on by MK-15071838-0

Hi, Is there any change for user password security for BC24 OnPrem? On BC24 application database(User Property Table), I am getting some values aft...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Send Formatted Sequence in D365 Sales Accelerator

Last replied Posted on by SIDDI 120

Dear All, I am very new to D365 Sales, And this is my frst post. We would like to send emal with Formated Sequence with rich text, imag...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Mechanism to compare duties and privileges in a role

Last replied Posted on by Kim.A

Hi    Please may I request assistance.   We have the standard security roles that have been deployed as part of our system implem...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the Education Sector

Last replied Posted on by happyman 565

Hi, I need to build a solution within crm dynamics for education sector. Have any exemple of solution that can help to acheive this goal. Thanks a lot for your help. Regards.

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Help for connecting chatgpt with MS dynamics finance

Last replied Posted on by SA-04062135-0

Seeking guidance for integrating chatgpt teams with Microsoft dynamics finance 

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User