Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Do the "Export to data lake" in F & O allows you to do export just a subset of all the data?

Posted on by Community member 12

Hi guys, Hope you are fine. I'm currently working with dynamics 365, finance and operations and I need to use the /export to data lake/ feature i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum User cannot access customer voice

Posted on by Community member

I have a user who has the D365 customer service enterprise license, the project owner and survey sender role and her License type (in the user adminis...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum SEPA Direct Debit ID on creditor does not match selected bank account direct debit ID

Posted on by Sten Baumgarten 8

Hi I'm setting up Direct Debit for a company in Germany.I setup the following: AR parameter DirectDebit tab Method of payment including Export format for Direct Debit Customer with a Direct Debit mandate and a bank account Company Bank accoun...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Analysis mode no longer available?

Posted on by October Sky 6

Is Analysis mode no longer available in Business Central. I am on the latest release v23 but even the permission for table 9640 which allows it is no ...

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Upload Button Missing - Bug ?

Posted on by Community member 8

I have the issue, that in my Customer Insights - Journeys installation, the upload button is missing in the media upload interface (see screensh...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Encryption & Decryption on a string field on Vendor form using x++

Posted on by Harshit Singh 47

Hi All,I need to encrypt a existing string field on vendor form which is BankAccount (lookup string field). as soon as I choose a bank account, it sho...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Retrieve an existing address for a specific customer

Posted on by Jason0810M 204

Hello,I have a requirement where I need to create a sales order from a web service.The web service response will send information regarding the client...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Over Receiving

Posted on by Community member 2

Hey everybody, when we receive a quantity exceeding our order, the surplus is allocated to payables. Is there a way to prevent the system from recordi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum No tax in invoice matching

Posted on by CRSW 551

Hi I have the problem that I do have a purchase order with wrong Tax (wrong tax group was assigned before) I am not able to undo the product rece...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Disable header/lines from

Posted on by Hisham Alsayed 641

Hi All, I need to add a checkbox to the counting journal. When this checkbox is selected, both the headers and lines of the form records should b...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,358 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,896 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans