Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Ways to figure out understanding Business cental functionality and technicality

Last replied Posted on by CU29041037-0 99

Hello all ,  Being a technical consultant of business central I want to excel and improve my standards functionally and technically. So, my pl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Export to Excel option in COA with flowfilters is experiencing significant slowness

Last replied Posted on by VM-14050617-0 6

Hi While exporting Chart of Accounts in Excel using default 'Open in Excel' option, we are experiencing significant slowness.I have created new f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum looking for Business Central learning partner in UK

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Any recommendations for a learning partner covering Business Central in UK? 

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Unable to access attachments on BC

Last replied Posted on by AW-14060733-0

Hi there. We attach invoices/emails to purchase invoices when processing on BC, but some users are not able to access these attachments through Gene...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Can I add New Users if I disabled current users with Perpetual License

Last replied Posted on by Ruttoh 2

I am trying to add new users into the system but I get this error "New-NAVServerUser : The new users do not meet the terms of the current license. Th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to refresh a form at the end of a dialog.

Last replied Posted on by CU13061015-1

Hello, I am facing an issue with refreshing the form after a dialog interaction. Here’s the scenario: I have a function CaptureResponseButtonActi...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Regarding Dynamics 365 FO deployments

Last replied Posted on by YD-10050155-0

We are planning to deploy Dynamics 365 SCM and Finance to our customer’s tenant. The customer’s tenant already have Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Using object range above 70 million possible onprem developlment?

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, I developed a small BC App under Visual Studio Code with object range 50000..99999. I have BC installed locally (BC23) and can run my app. No...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Aged Accounts Receivable by Due Date API

Last replied Posted on by AS-05060801-0 18

Hi, I was wondering if the Aged Accounts Receivables (and Payables) are aged by transaction date or due date? The documentation did not mention. If ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Undo a posted purchase order receipt connected to a production order

Last replied Posted on by GF-29040744-0 3

Hi, Does anyone have a good solution on how to undo a posted purchase receipt that is connected to a production order? I have tried the undo rece...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,632 Super User