Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Restrict special characters in Invoice Number field

Posted on by Community member 12

Hello, Is there a way to restrict Users from entering Special characters in the Invoice number field? For instance, when End Users input special ...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Update existing entities

Posted on by Community member

Hi Team,  I'm trying to update the customer address with commerce api using PATCH method, but it creates new record each time.How to update ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum lines deleted from accounting distributions table

Posted on by AhmedFathy

Dears, We have some lines deleted from accounting distributions table and after tracking these line from database log we found that these lines deleted by axwatchdoguser.Anyone have any information about this user or why these lines deleted. noted...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to add two columns to inside tablix in SSRS report?

Posted on by Shooowtek 575

Hello, I have a small problem with the design of my SSRS report. The requirement is that inside the tablix I have to list the records, one by one...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Opening Balances

Posted on by Asif Khan

Hi everyone.!i want to enter customer opening balances post-go-live?looking forward to the community's answers

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Report designer Hide column when run certain period

Posted on by Community member

Hi,I'm currently building a report where, if someone runs it for a period like October 1, 2024, I expect it to hide all columns with a period after 10...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Unable to Resume Inventory Recalculation

Posted on by Kamran J 75

Dear Experts, I was running inventory recalculation since last week. most of the time it was stopped so i just resume it. but now when  i tried to resume but getting error of voucher number is already exist. even unable to cancel this calcula...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Swiss QR-bills: QR-IBAN field not editable in Bank Accounts

Posted on by Adis

Hello everyone, Trying to implement the swiss QR-Bills for invocming invoices only. The field QR-IBAN is grayed out/ot editable, but I dont know ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How to get Created Date of vendor on vendor master form

Posted on by Community member 5

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Export project filter for data entity is not working

Posted on by DELDYN 230

Hi,I just want to know if this filter i put  is doable via the UI or would i need to do it by code.I'm exporting this entity: /InventTransferOrde...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans