Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Assigning the task using lookup field within BPF along with task information

Posted on by Rakki 50

Hello, I am planning to have a lookup field in Task entity with in the business process flow. This lookup field will lookup another entity with l...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Quote ID auto number

Posted on by Evgenich 67

Hello everyone, Any way to change Quote auto numbering from:Quo-SEQNUMMER - RANDSTRINGExample: QUO-01075-D77W3T  To:SEQNUMMER-revi...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Planning Worksheets Error: The Requisition Line does not exist.

Posted on by IuriRoman 35

Hi, After my MRP/MPS run, I've noticed some items were not planned and the error was: The Requisition Line does not exist. Identification fi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Pop up msg while importing Data from DMF

Posted on by Junaid Idrees 12,740

Hello Everyone Has anyone encountered this issue during data import from DMF and what is this for ? And what would be the consequence if we choos...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Auto-Post Rule not working for Opportunity

Posted on by Community member

Hi, We have before had auto-posts for opportunity when an new opportunity is created and when an opportunity is closed as won or lost. Latel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum RecordInsertList and TempDB

Posted on by Jason0810M 235

Hello,I have a tempDB datasource on my form and I need to optimize my logic a bit.I wanted to implement a RecordInsertList but there are no records be...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Omnichannel report using underlying data

Posted on by Community member

Hello, I am trying to create reports using OmniChannel historical data analytics, I wish to use underlying data however it is greyed out and I am...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum production BOM

Posted on by Community member 7

I would like to know if the edit in excel in the bom productions is available soon?? thank you 

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum From Business Central to data warehouse

Posted on by Maxime42 10

Greetings.   We need to export a lot of tables from Business Central to a data warehouse on SQL Azure. What is the best way to achieve this? We tried the dataverse approach but it seems to contain only CRM tables (we need to load alot of fina...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Chart of accounts - updating the main accounts once live

Posted on by Catalina Caddle 6

Hello, We have a client that is already live with two legal entities on one instance of D365FO, and they share the chart of accounts (the way in ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,748 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,152 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans