Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Images for Demo Company

Posted on by KateG 556

I have the demo company working for POS. My question are there standard images for the product that can be loaded? If so, where can I find them?Any as...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Unsecure Config – Error when parsing JSON in plugin code

Posted on by Community member 3

Hi,I set the unsecure config to the following JSON: {/DebugVirtualPlugin/:/true/}  Per online jsonlint.com, it’s a valid JSON Trac...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to make selection in report data contract to handle multiple value ?

Posted on by Community member 879

Hi guys, If I understand correctly, when create report, we can only create Data Contract class, and let the system handle the UI. So, we do not n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Enabling Split Based on Site & Delivery Information

Posted on by sixmarcus 5

Good Day Everyone, Could someone give me a path on how to enable the "Split based on - Site" Packing Slip & Picking List under the Summary Update Parameters of Accounts Receivable in F&O-On-prem. I am trying to make invoice for m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Offer Catalog per Barcode, not SKU

Posted on by Community member

Hello everyone,We all know that the offers Business Central (BC) provides out of the box work with SKUs. Let's refer to a particular SKU as /x./We als...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Missing OPPORTUNITY job queue

I have all the related job queues but I am missing the Opportunity Job queue can anyone help me to create a job queue for Opportunity.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Remove Discount from Invoice

Posted on by Community member 6

How can I remove discount from sales invoice. in Customer Ledger it is showing discount 2%. I want to remove it from sales invoice.

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Remove ability to permanently close ledger calendars

Posted on by Gaute K 268

I want to remove the ability to choose /permanently closed/ for periods. However, I still want users to be able to select the other two options....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Development Issue : Weird behaviour of a method in d365FO | x++

I am working on a task in Dynamics 365 finance and operations (x++).There is a method in my code that is responsible for assigning a value to th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum HcmWorkerEntity to cdm_workers duplicate record on 'Worker number' field

Posted on by b_radlyjames 2,963

We are attempting to import records into F&O and then have dual-write push them into the dataverse.  Some of our workers have been inserted w...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans