Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum DeviceAuthenticationProvider.acquireToken did not find a device token in the application stroage.

Posted on by Retha 1,399

My one cloud-hosted Dev box has a problem with POS signing in. It used to work.I have upgraded the environment and the commerce scale unit on it to th...

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition CRM Probleme seit 27.12.2023

Posted on by Community member

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich arbeite bei der Fa. Warema Renkhoff SE und benötige das CRM Tool, da wir über den Jahreswechsel unsere Zielver...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum D365 app for outlook change login

Hi, We use the D365 app for outlook.Some users have logged in with the wrong credentials when opening the D365 panel.I have not been able to clea...

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Social Posts: Is there any workaround for social posts in the new Real-Time Marketing?

Posted on by Community member 2

with the new Marketing Insights, the option is not available; it's only accessible for Outbound Marketing. What is the workaround? What other solution...

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Does Real-Time Marketing have a Marketing Calendar?

Up to now I have been using Outbound Marketing to create and send emails. I am interested in switching to Real-Time Marketing especially for the abili...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to utilize or print dynamic parameters for SSRS report ?

Posted on by Community member 873

Hi guys, When creating SSRS report by using RDP, in my report design there is one parameter called : /<name of the report>_DynamicParameter...

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Real-Time Marketing - Cannot lookup contacts/leads related to segment in Advanced Find

Posted on by Stephanie280 15

Hi Guys, I am struggling with the following. I cannot lookup contacts/leads related to segment in Advanced Find. I tried the trick below but...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Electronic signatures

Posted on by Community member 14

How do you set up electronic signatures in sales Order or Purchase Order PDF  in Business Central?

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum update failed at step20 Update script for service model: AOSService on machine:

I upgraded the environment of a virtual machine on LCS from 10.0.34 to 10.0.38, but when I reached Update script for service model: AOSService on mach...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum brep

Hi all we are using Business Central and we are paying for BREP anually until here ok. but last year we increase the sql server licences and Business ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans