Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to use Main Account and Dimension translations

Posted on by Community member 6

Our D365 system is in English, and I want the Main Accounts and Dimension names to show up in Danish when a person is logged into the system in DA.&nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Transfer the data from one list part page to another list part page

Posted on by Community member

I am transferring fields from one list part page to another list part page but it updates all the line items instead of updating some fields:I j...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Splitting of tax in Supplier/Vendor Invoices

Posted on by Phil Matthews 36

Good afternoon, We have a scenario where we will need to split a Vendor Invoice Line, because some of the line content is taxable, and some is no...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Ledger journal validation error catch and store using X++

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi experts, I am working on ledger journal validation. I want to store validation error into one of the table.I have wrote following code to catc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Flows - Power Automate

Posted on by Shawn Low 2

Good Morning, I am new to D365 and trying to learn how to create a Flow using Power Automate as I need to update fields on a form and send out em...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Why budget control triggered for negative amount ?

Posted on by Community member 873

Hi, I'm using Budget control to check my company budgeting. While everything is ok, I find it quite strange when I have purchase line negative (t...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Queue items not showing on dashboard

Posted on by Thomas Jeavons 5

I have added a list into a dashboard that has the settings to show Queue items, and a view that has been shared with both the user and the team they a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum To change the colour

Posted on by Community member

Is there any way to change the background colour of cust. Ledger entry list page row based on condition. Like if amount<1000, then that row backgro...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Data Entity Export error while exporting it to BYOD from D365FO

Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 75

Hi Friends,I am trying to export an entity named FNBI_PartitionsEntity from D365 to BYOD and i am getting an error.I have performed the following...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Sales invoice - type G/L account

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi,  Can someone explain to me what it means to use type G/L account on a sales invoice?And what effects will it have? 

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans