Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum gold pocket Loan CUSTOMER care Number ✅9201320481🔛9201320481✍️toll free

Last replied Posted on by CU14060845-0

gold pocket Loan CUSTOMER care Number ✅9201320481🔛9201320481✍️toll free  gold pocket Loan CUSTOMER care Number ✅9201320481🔛9201320481✍️...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Issues accessing D365 Business Central API under free trial

Last replied Posted on by SK-13060436-0

I have a D365 Business Central API under free trial. And I want to access OData URL for "Sales and Invoices" in "Web Services" section of D365 Busin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum how to retreive data from PurchParmLine table using x++ ?

Last replied Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 291

hi everyone,    i want to retreive data from PurchParmLine table to get the line amount and unit price amounts to my product receip...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum Create leave plan and accrual amount based on calendar year

Last replied Posted on by CU14060616-0

Hi There,     I have requirement to create new leave plan. The amount of Annual Leave new joiner being granted is 10 days regardless o...

Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Agreement Number - Revision

Last replied Posted on by barryjarvis 91

I have a Field Service environment where when using the Copy Agreement function, the new agreement gets an Agreement Number appended with a revision.i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How the Outstanding Bank Transaction and the Outstanding checks amounts are calculated

Last replied Posted on by MP-03062144-0 14

Hi BC community,   I have a question about the Outstanding Bank Transaction and the Outstanding checks amounts shown in the header in th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Power BI API vendor table not showing all fields

Last replied Posted on by LF-16052033-0 172

Hello,    When connecting to Business Central to Power BI, how can you see all the fields from the Vendor Table through the APIs connecti...

Replies
Answered
Power Platform integration forum PCF Gallery

Last replied Posted on by Collie96

Just looking to get some advice on PCF Gallery.   We are looking for some controls for our D365CE environment, mainly due to deprecation by M...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Ways to figure out understanding Business cental functionality and technicality

Last replied Posted on by CU29041037-0 99

Hello all ,  Being a technical consultant of business central I want to excel and improve my standards functionally and technically. So, my pl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Export to Excel option in COA with flowfilters is experiencing significant slowness

Last replied Posted on by VM-14050617-0 6

Hi While exporting Chart of Accounts in Excel using default 'Open in Excel' option, we are experiencing significant slowness.I have created new f...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,632 Super User