Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum View Designer not showing all views

Posted on by nvrhughes 167

Any ideas why View Designer in XRM toolbox wont pull all of our views?We have over 50 views yet only 20 show. I tried creating a new view, refreshed m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to set the default language field value on the standard report request page.

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi Everyone,On the report request page for the standard report, I want to set the language field value by default.For example, on a request page advan...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Floated Picks NAV 2013

Posted on by Community member

Hi Experts, I am trying to identify the NAV user that /floated/ order picks. Is there a way to search who would've removed the bin location from ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Issue in calculation Discount

Posted on by Community member 4

I have an issue in applying Discount on total invoice amount. Ex. Invoice Amt : 100$Discount Amt : 2$Final Amount : 98$ Customer able to pay...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum How to set field value in a Quick create form based on the lookup field

Posted on by Community member 6

I want to show/hide or set field values in a Quick Create form based on the lookup field calling the Quick Create form.Want to know ways to open diffe...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum To reconfirm PO, what document status is needed ?

Posted on by Community member 877

Hi guys, I'm creating a custom API which the job is to be able to re-confirm PO with before it is re-confirm, I may want to update its prices.&nb...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Alert or notification when user permission changes

Posted on by SeanLo 112

Hi, Is there any way of setting up an alert or notification, when the permission or permission set of a user changes in BC. I understand the...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Cant login VM on hosted cloud

Posted on by Ferhat.S 175

Hi,Today i faced issue when i try to login development machine on cloud hosted.Error says /as a security precaution the user account has been locked b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Get import file name in Electronic Reporting Configuration

Posted on by Phil Matthews 40

Good afternoon, I'm setting up a new format for importing Bank Statements using the Advanced Bank Reconciliation config. Is it possible to get the name of the file used to import the bank statement from in ER?  Thanks

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum The operation is taking too long to process in batch.Box API interactive sessions

Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 79

Hi Friends,I am running a batch process named /update category billing rules/.While i was debugging code in the service class i found that the control...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans