Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Currency Exchange Rate Service - The Service URL field must not be blank.

Posted on by Community member

Hi All.We recently upgraded from V14 to V23 Cloud, trying to set up our exchange rate service and getting an error saying the URL is blank when it isn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Flows - Power Automate

Good Morning, I am new to D365 and trying to learn how to create a Flow using Power Automate as I need to update fields on a form and send out em...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum List of IAM roles and what they grant?

Hi all, I'm brand new to d365 F&O at a young company that hasn't kept a lot of the implementation docs. I'm wondering if there's a list ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Creating a Hierarchy level to a field in a self referential table

I need to create a hierarchy level to a field in self referential table . So, when a user opens the look up view for a field and select a parent field...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error: There is no Customer Ledger Entry within the filter..

Posted on by joshtechsolutions 3,756

Dear Community, I would like to find out.. What does this sentence means - /There is no Customer Ledger Entry within the filter../? My user ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Combining "duplicate requisitions" on req sheet for purchase \ transfer order

We are experiencing and issue in which when requisition sheets are run from MRP there will be multiple lines of the same item being ordered in various...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum What is the best way to view or export Income Statement with dimensions

Posted on by Micheleish 67

Is there a way to export or pull reports that will show a combined income statement with the two global dimensions broken down.  Basically a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum What is the functionality of the 'Fixed unit assignment'?

Posted on by Abdul Muqsith 97

Does it do anything?

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Dampener period - How does it work?

Posted on by Nirmala Karunarathna 197

I am trying to understand the /Dampener period/ and the way it works. I do not want any explanation from Mircosoft documents. I already read those.&nb...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum How to Get Row ID for a related table in Power Automate

I have a flow that is designed to send an email message to a user that is dynamically selected based on a related table. Here goes my explanation:&nbs...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,339 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,895 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans