Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Is keypress event works in Dynamics 365

Posted on by Community member

OnLoad Event, I writen the below code.  iam getting error Cannot read properties of null (reading 'addOnKeyPress') function alertLead(e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Synchronise button in BC

Hi all,  I notice that in Customer, there is a Synchronize button, to sync back to Account in CRM:  I wonder how can I make the sy...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate

Posted on by Nisha Soni 2709 5

Which certificates are essential to be Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate while Exam MB-300 ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Warehouse pick time.

Posted on by Community member 26

Hi All. does anyone know how can I get a notification for If item is staying at Bin 1 for more than 3 hours? Help me!!! Thank you so much!&n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Tracking Shares of Stock

Posted on by Community member 242

Hi: We have a customer who needs to keep track of its investments, number of shares, and cost.  (There's no real need to keep up with m...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum The specified sequence of Group By and Order By fields is not supported.

Posted on by itlabnarmi_ivoruk 106

When I debugged code the error is due to AddGroupByField() on query build data-source: qbds.addGroupByField(FieldId)

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Can't Import Ribbon Workbench

Hello, I'm trying to import Ribbon Workbench to customize the ribbon for Opportunity form. It shows this error:/The import file is too large...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unable to RUN Forecast profile & Calculation Profile using Demand Planning application

Posted on by LOKESH CHINTA 57

Hi Team, I am facing an error while running the Demand planning application execution the job run for my forecast profile and calculation profile...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Approval multiple Workflow activities at once

Posted on by Adrian Pascari A 1,681

I received a new required to allow users to accept/refuse multiple workflow activities by one clicking. Modified 'TimeSheetApprovoal' user control to allow multiple selecting: Now when I select 2 lines the button 'Actions' of work...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Locked/unlocked the submitted case at different stages

Posted on by Rakki 45

Hello,I have external agents who will submit the case. I would like to locked/disabled the case as soon as they submit so that they shouldn’t be able ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,694 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,132 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans