Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum CREATE DYNAMICS CRM PLUGIN TO ASSIGN A dummy customer DURING CASE Creation

Posted on by Community member

Need to add the cases to dummy customer when ever the customer  open the new cases 

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Infolog messages hidden when saving a record

Posted on by Martin Dráb 221,091 Super User

I've noticed that all infolog messages are hidden when I save a record with a keyboard shortcut (but not when pressing Save button). Is it normal? Do ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Automatic assignment of fuel surcharges to shipments

Posted on by taschliman 108

I have the fuel surcharge configured in Transportation management, but was wondering if there is a way to automatically assign these charges without m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Pin note in timeline on different forms

Hi, Lets say I have two different accounts forms (Form A & Form B) with the pin-functionality enabled on the timeline. If a user pins a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Home page Business Central

Hello, I created an instance and I can't see the home page:  The IIS admin is working:  The main BC230 is working properly.&n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum integration with ms sql server

Hello experts, I'm facing a challenge with integration at the moment. My goal is to transfer data from Dynamics 365 Business Central (cloud base)...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum 'Customer' is inaccessible due to ots protection level

Posted on by Ranjith E Surendran 158

Hello All, I am trying to extend the Sales Quote rdlc report to bring Phone No. and Email fields from Customer table.But I getting an error as / ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Fixed Asset G/L Journal lines disappear

Hi All, May I know why the Fixed Asset G/L Journal lines will disappear when I close the page and reopen it? This issue only happens wh...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Send an email when case is resolved

Posted on by Community member 10

Hi,I want to make a workflow where it sends an email to the customer if they email a closed case, because right now we have customers who reply to an ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum bulk salesorder to inserted in background while UI(Business central) not stucked

i have a scenrio that i have a functionality in which user can select multiple sales order they might be of  thousands in quantity and the there ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,660 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,091 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans