Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum DMF Import - Semi colon for multiple entries

Last replied Posted on by LB developer 86

Hello all,   When we use DMF import, it seems we can use semi colon to import multiple entries. Is there any documentation about this?  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Issue in exporting Financial report in excel

Last replied Posted on by CU22070757-0

Hello,   While trying to export any financial report for particular non admin user, we're facing below issue. But same is working for other u...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Customize cheque design in Vendor Payment Journal

Last replied Posted on by Ariba Mehdi 148

I want to update the cheque design that gets exported into an excel file when the Generate Payments button is clicked in Vendor Payment Jo...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Correction of a completed purchase order with a financial date in the next year

Last replied Posted on by VolkerEb

Hello everyone, We have a problem with huge stock values due to incorrect quantity entries.   What has happened? 1. the EAN code was entere...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum FTI invoice is not in the list of available options

Last replied Posted on by Cindy @TDIndustries 101

Hi,  We are testing the Credit Functionality in FO and am wondering if anybody may know why all FTI's for an account don't show in the list? I...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How do I make the "Cleanup Job History" link visible under "Job History Cleanup"?

Last replied Posted on by CH-22071553-0

in Data Management   As far as I can tell the link is only visible as System Administrator. I have granted my Test User ever Role, Duty and P...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Time entry

Last replied Posted on by DG-18071855-0 9

In the last several weeks, the search function stopped working.  It works for the first entry of the day then after that you get errors and hav...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum DMF - The account type (Project) selected is not supported

Last replied Posted on by FabioC 33

Hi All, do you have any idea why when trying to import a General journal with DMF I receive this error  The account type selected is not supported. The account type is Project, the purpose is to import an Expense journal. Is that related to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Our 3PL tab (All Sales Orders > Line Detailswas somehow deactivated. Need help Restoring it.

Last replied Posted on by EG-14061822-0 3

We had a 3PL tab, and it mysteriously disappeared.   How do I restore it? I have been searching and googling and can't find an answer.&n...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Is it possible to create a user profile from an individual user's personalisations?

Last replied Posted on by GP-22070819-0

We have a number of Profiles (Roles), however we also have the situation where an individual has done their own personalisation work.    ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates