Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Field Names to pass to BC while creating cutomers

Posted on by Community member 20

Hi  All, In Business central we are trying to create customer through API. In customer card of BC we are seeing nearly 50 fields  ...

Replies
Answered
Commerce forum How to browse Online EComm Store from Tier1 Environment?

Posted on by navneethegde 27

I have Tier 1 environment and was tying to find link to browse Online Store/E-Comm site. Is it available for Tier 1 Environment? 

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Validation of the calculated amounts in the boxes in the VAT declaration report

Posted on by Community member 4

Hi Forum members,I spent quite a while of validating my VAT declaration report (German) with the actual tax transactions. For all of the boxes I ...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Bank Reconciliation

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, we are new to business central in the past 3 months. We are struggling with the bank reconciliation process. We have hundreds of transactions to m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Swiss QR-bills: QR-IBAN field not editable in Bank Accounts

Posted on by Adis 2

Hello everyone, Trying to implement the swiss QR-Bills for invocming invoices only. The field QR-IBAN is grayed out/ot editable, but I dont know ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum G/L account change without trace in G/L ledger

Posted on by Community member 7

Hi,  I got a really weird problem.  My stock account, 1411 was for example 10 000 000 per the 31th of December 2023. We did the cl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Posting ERROR - "The General Posting Setup does not exist."

Posted on by ERPlatanos 128

I'm trying to post a service order, but I get the following error message...] 'The General Posting Setup does not exist. Identification fields an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Receiving error 'No tree node for Data Dictionary\Views\OMLegalEntity\Fields\Name'

Posted on by Community member

HiI am receiving the following error when I try to copy a report across to another legal entity. I am trying to copy the Project Invoice, yet it ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Budgets for Statistical accounts in BC

Posted on by October Sky 9

Is there any way to set up Budgets for Statistical accounts in Business Central?A few years back, statistical accounts were set up in the chart of acc...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Deep(ish) dive Account, Customer, Portal Contacts relationships anyone?

Posted on by urklnme 404

Hello, Not even sure I can explain this. How we got here: a. The Account is a Customer (person, not an office or company) b. The Account/Customers were imported from a legacy system. c. The web portal was created later. d. The portal users we...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,597 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,056 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans