Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to route D365FO public IP with internal client network

Posted on by Khaja Mohammed 101

Context: We have D365F&O cloud hosted tier 1 environments. Weirdly, I see an issue where the Azure VMs for these tier 1 apps are accessible only f...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum RSS feed content in emails?

Posted on by mkirkpatrick 74

Anyone have suggestions for adding content from and RSS feed to a real-time email. Looking for code snippets or tool recos that could facilitate this ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Mangement Reporter Designer not Open

Posted on by Sherif Issac 45

Dear All :  Good Day. We are using D365 FO On Prim . We made a version Upgrade on sandbox environment from Ver 24 to Ver 38. After Upgrade ,...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Fixed Asset G/L Journal lines disappear

Posted on by Community member

Hi All, May I know why the Fixed Asset G/L Journal lines will disappear when I close the page and reopen it? This issue only happens wh...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Financial tags on free text invoices

Posted on by Vaibhav Sangave 172

Hello All, I am hoping to use financial tags on the free text invoice and found that its not yet enabled for FTI. (Financial tags - Finance | Dyn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Show and Hide Fields are not working OnSave of the Record

I have the three fields (two of them are duplicate fields on the form - same schema name) on the Form as below.  There is a Event Handler on...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum No Series issue in Year Closing

Posted on by aryaps 145

Dear all, am facing the error while closing the Year. we have separate General Journal for the Year close, am getting the error - sequence Name must have a value in No. Series Line: Series Code=YEARCLOSE, Line No.=30000. It cannot be zero or ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Customize form

Hi all, I'd like to customize the account form and add some graphic elements.For example: The 3 fields /creditlimit/, /revenue/, /offerings/...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Export data to excel automatically at equal interval of time

Posted on by Apratim 71

Hi Everyone,I have a requirement where I have to export Sales table and Sales Line records for Few particular orders to excel sheet. This export of re...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Receiving error 'No tree node for Data Dictionary\Views\OMLegalEntity\Fields\Name'

HiI am receiving the following error when I try to copy a report across to another legal entity. I am trying to copy the Project Invoice, yet it ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,597 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,056 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans