Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum ER Configuration Not showing as Export Format in Method of Payment

Last replied Posted on by RaghuD3FO 40

Hello All,  I am facing an issue with out-of-box ER functionality. The ER File Format configuration I created is NOT showing up in available Export Formats to be used in Accounts Payable Methods of Payment. Please see below screenshot of the ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Inventory valuation by dimension

Last replied Posted on by jasontl 262

Hi all,   I have not really implemented for client to generate inventory related reports by financial dimensions. What we typically do is to...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum System Job called "Recurring Series Expansion job" keeps failing.....how to resolve?

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,627

We have recently upgraded to D365 from CRM 2016 and now we get an error daily of system job that is called, "Recurring Series Expansion Job."  The details of the error says: "Async Handler for Recurring Series Expansion Operati...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum 2 colors in the same row

Last replied Posted on by JD-14060957-0

Hello, On D365f&o, I have a grid with the names of the employees and when they got their certifications. The example here is from Jun...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum unable to setup individual email accounts in BC

Last replied Posted on by Shaikh Zuber 79

Hi,   When a user goes into Email Setup and selects the below it just says already setup, but they are not       You ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Inventory Unit Cost

Last replied Posted on by ET-15051314-0 4

We are having issues with the "locked" Unit Cost field not updating. I've tried doing the Adjust Item Costs/Prices manually, but no changes occu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Fixed Assets

Last replied Posted on by VL-13061815-0 6

Hello, I have a query regarding Fixed Assets in Business Central. Some Fixed Assets were mistakenly set up in the company's BC profile. These asse...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How the Outstanding Bank Transaction and the Outstanding checks amounts are calculated

Last replied Posted on by MP-03062144-0 18

Hi BC community,   I have a question about the Outstanding Bank Transaction and the Outstanding checks amounts shown in the header in th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Customer Bill To

Last replied Posted on by ET-15051314-0 4

We have customers who occasionally purchase items via a leasing company. In our other system we were able create the invoice within the customer acc...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Bank Rec Pulling In All Previous Closed Transactions

Last replied Posted on by DB-14061304-0

Good morning everyone!   I know that everyone is currently having the issue where all previous closed transactions in the bank account are be...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,652 Super User