Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Easy ,Lend ,loan. customer care ,number✍️/// 8144933033//**-*, 8144933033//*call me.

Last replied Posted on by CU12071128-0

Easy ,Lend ,loan. customer care ,number✍️/// 8144933033//**-*, 8144933033//*call me.Easy ,Lend ,loan. customer care ,number✍️/// 8144933033//**-*, 8...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to complain against Navi?.. 7980093769

Last replied Posted on by CU12071126-0

To file a complaint with Navi, you can follow these steps: Contact Navi Customer Support:79800+93769-contact now. ... Provide Relevant Details: When...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Upgradation of Dev environment in LCS got failed at last two steps

Last replied Posted on by CU02050844-1 43

Hi All,   While upgrading the DEV environment to 10.0.40 version it got failed at last two steps as mentioned below  

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error "Wrong type of argument for conversion function" occured with array field

Last replied Posted on by YQ-12070237-0 4

Hi experts,   I want to use array field (extends from HcmWorkerRecId), but error is found when form datasource appending new record.   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Property RefreshOnActivate in Page Posted Sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by Maddin 24

Hi folks, can you tell me why the property RefreshOnActivate is set to Yes?   I would like to set it to No, but I don't know the effects. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Master Data Management Stops Working with No Explanation

Last replied Posted on by Community member

We run BC v22.3 on-premise and use Master Data Management Setup to keep our master data synced across a large number of BC companies within the same e...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Undo the standard logic when the post standard custom logic fails in class

Last replied Posted on by CU15051611-0 40

Hello,   I have a requirement to perform the packingslip of WMS journals after the posting   I have extended the class of WMSJournalCh...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Inline image editing in knowledge articles does not work

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Hi, The inline image editing that was supposed to be included in the Dynamics 2019 Wave 2 release does not work for us. In the Knowledge Article section of the Customer Service Hub I have tried to copy paste from snippets, screenshots, google imag...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Sending emails to a marketing list

Last replied Posted on by RyeTeacher 155

I am using the education accelerator which sits on top of Dynamics Sales. We need a way to communicate with the parents of our students. I know I can create a marketing list. How do I send emails out of Dynamics. Do I need to use a third party? 

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum copying a data from purchase requisition to purchase order

Last replied Posted on by Danzel Zuo 101

Hi All, I added a new field “TestFields” to the PurchReqTable (PurchReqTable.TestFields), and added the same field to the PurchTable (PurchTable.Te...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates