Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Deep URL link into a model-driven app

Posted on by EBMRay 861

Hello, I want to send a direct link to the users to launch the model-driven that we created. As per the below documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/mobile/mobile-deep-links#supported-urls-parameters-for-a-model-driven-ap...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Custome Mobile app to approve Purchase Requisitions in D365FO ver 10.0.38

Posted on by Community member

In version 10.38 MS officially does not support to D365 mobile app.There does not appear to be a D365 Mobile App which allows approvals of purchase re...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Data forum export segments to Google Ads and Meta

I would like to understand if and how is possible create and select new attributes to export  directly to Google Ads or Meta Ads with the list of...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Packing slip cannot be posted in D365 when order is coming from CE

Posted on by Lukas Friedl 100

Hi together, we are facing following issue:we are not able to post the packing slip in D365 due to dual write error:Unable to write data to entit...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum App for Business Central

Posted on by KHayston 55

Hi is anyone aware of an app that can provide the following information Due Date on the sales order or the purchase orderQuantity of current...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to Extend InventJournalCheckPost class

Posted on by Faqruddin 1,821

Dear All, I'm trying to put some logic before transfer journal posting. I'm unable find proper way to use newPostJournal(). Could you please chec...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum E signature Integration Business central

can do i integrate e sign to Business central  for India region.

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to Display CC's in Email Table

Posted on by Ryan N 5

Hello, My CIO wants a table in Dynamics that shows all emails from our clients. I am going to need to sort out the nonsense emails, like internal...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Add a Custom "Mark as Paid" button on Main Invoice View/Main Grid

Posted on by Talal Tariq 20

Hi there, I have a business requirement in which we need to add a custom /Mark As Paid/ button on Main Invoice View/Main Grid. The custom button ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dynamics 365 Business Central - SSL Certificate issue

Posted on by Becks

Hi,we have an on prem Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central server with several configurations. Recently when we updated the SSL cert through&n...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans