Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Consolidation with foreign currency

Posted on by Community member

Hi there, I am relatively new to Business Central - we're in the middle of implementing it. We have several companies using NZD currency  an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum What is the functionality of the 'Fixed unit assignment'?

Posted on by Abdul Muqsith 97

Does it do anything?

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Customer Service App Access for end users

We have been looking into using one of MS Dynamics Apps for our internal IT helpdesk system, we have created a sandbox environment and trying to creat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Retrieval of Deleted Sales Order Record

Posted on by Saurabh777 21

Hi All ,Our customer is having a record of deleted Sales order, They are looking for a way to retrieve it , back to Sales order form ( Sales Table) , ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Broad base black empowerment set up on transactional level.

Posted on by Werner Muller 50

I need to convert the BBEE set up from vendor level to transaction level in D365 FO, anyone got the steps or document to do that?

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Error "Report as finished" on a batch/production order

Posted on by Cembrit 13

Hi, We have batch orders in our D365SCM most of them can be reported as finished but on some we get the following when we mark them as /Report as fini...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Sending Excel as Attached File Corrupts the file

Hi everyone! I am sending document attachment files with Sales Invoices as PDFs via e-mail.If the attached files are PDFs everything works fine, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum sales line data entities (SalesOrderLineV2Entity)

Posted on by g.verbruggen 15

Hi All, We recently applied V37 of D365FO. After doing so we had some issues with data entities. They were not available on the forms under the /...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Licensing and Device Management in BC SaaS - Strategies for Devices and Device Users

Posted on by Kamill11 35

Hello,what is the best way to solve the issue of licensing for device users and devices, such as warehouse scanners, in Business Central? Currently, i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multi-tenant application for external tenants API to access Dynamics 365 Business Central company.

I need to get the API response for a business central company using the multi-tenant app's client ID, and secret key.I tried the below OAuth API to ge...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,339 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,895 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans