Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum List all Flows in solution

Last replied Posted on by Ajay Parashar

Here is the corrected version of your message: I want to get a list of flows in a particular solution of the environment. However, the problem is t...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Can't record jmeter scripts for FO

Last replied Posted on by DD-12060559-0

I am trying to record jmeter script for Dynamics 365 FO, but getting this error as soon as I am loading url after starting recording using jmeter. H...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Explosion is not working when we turn on planning optimization, whereas it is working in MRP

Last replied Posted on by g.sathish 100

Hello,   We're planning to enable planning optimization in our environment, but the explosion of planned production orders is not providing d...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to disable Merge option when certain field contains data

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,627

Is there a way to disable the merge functionality on an Account record when a certain field contains data? If yes, how?   Thank you.

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Flows - Power Automate - Move Email Attachments to SharePoint folder

Last replied Posted on by Shawn Low 31

Good Day,   I am working on a Flow that will run daily. The Flow should be this: 1. Once day the Flow runs and does the following: 2. Gets...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Hide or Show Templates

Last replied Posted on by MA-12060948-0

Hi Team,   In Dynamics 365 CRM can we hide or show the templates based on the update of the form's field value.   We have 5-Word Temp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to get the value of data type "code" from the customer table to the custom table

Last replied Posted on by DA-12060614-0

procedure MyCustomProcedure()     var         LocalData: Record CustomTable;         ser...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dashboard Insights

Last replied Posted on by CU03051023-1 14

Hey Everyone, I wanna know how to make customizations on dashboard. I had this insight   but for some reason it changed in to this. Does a...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Adding two custom views using addCustomView

Last replied Posted on by Tuddrussel 40

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to add two customer views to a lookup field using the addCustomView call? Thank you

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Adding two custom views using addCustomView

Last replied Posted on by CU13060040-0

Hi TEAM, I am trying with the same scenario,But for me I have 2 different entities that are bind to lookup on which we are adding customview.I am ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,623 Super User