Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Receive now exceeds the remaining receive quantity and cannot be committed. Transfer order

Posted on by Community member 14

Dear Community,Our problem:We have a transfer order that is already in the shipped status. When we receive it, we get the error: Line number: 2,0...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum What can identified GRN if the number is same in 1 PO?

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 321

Hi guys, In my PO, after successfully doing receive (GRN), I then cancel this, by using Cancel button in Packing Slip screen.However when I do re...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum User date format

Posted on by tnaess 9

Hi all. We have a strange situation for one of our users in D365 Finance. The users preferences for language and date, time and number format are set ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Settle general ledger account balances across fiscal years

Posted on by Community member

How can one reconcile open items from the previous year with payments from the current year in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations without canceli...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum HcmWorkerEntity to cdm_workers duplicate record on 'Worker number' field

Posted on by b_radlyjames 2,959

We are attempting to import records into F&O and then have dual-write push them into the dataverse.  Some of our workers have been inserted w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum D365 F&O Test Automation

Hi all, My company wants me to automate testing for F&O and i am a selenium pro but don't see many posts on companies/QA Automation have really im...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank and Payment Reconciliation

Posted on by Imari 96

Hi. We have transactions in BC wherein the invoice amount and the received amount doesn't match because of an invoicing factor company. For examp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi everyone,I am trying to call an external web API in d365fo x++ but I am getting an error when I pass the server url and header parameters. The erro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Report aligning CP to FTIs

Is there a standard report which aligns customer payment #'s to their respective FTI(s)? The data im looking within a report mirrors the details that ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Question about "Amount Including VAT" of Historical Purchase Invoices

Posted on by Community member 6

Hello community, I present my case to you. When registering a purchase order, and observing it in the sales invoice history, the amount including VAT ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans