Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Portal Comments not showing in queue

Posted on by Christian K 127

Hi, I have a customer that uses power pages and portal comments are enabled. These comments do not get sent to my general customer service queue....

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to access the Dynamic Control and use OnModified event on DirPartyQuickCreateForm

Posted on by Yue Zhen 11

Hi, for my customization, I have added three customized fields to the DirPartyQuickCreateForm form by dragging them into the quickCreateDetails field ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Average cost calculation - Clarifications

Posted on by Nirmala Karunarathna 199

I am trying to identify the logic behind the average cost calculation. There are two items in the item list with a unit cost of Zero. Both the it...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum HcmWorkerRecId handling

Posted on by Community member 28

Hi,When creating project quotation, there is a field that we can fill called WorkerSalesTaker. This field accepts workers that have a valid employment...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum How could I generate QR code in power automate for event registration?

Posted on by Roger Lou

We are trying to synchronize event attendees from eventbrite by power automate, after retrieved attendee's profile, we will create event registration ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Enhanced Product Experience - Show product family filters

Posted on by abutler1986 657

Hi All, Fairly new on the enhanced product experience, can you let me know how you configure the add product grid to be able to select products b...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum The operation is taking too long to process in batch.Box API interactive sessions

Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 84

Hi Friends,I am running a batch process named /update category billing rules/.While i was debugging code in the service class i found that the control...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Privileges to approve inventory movement journal workflow ?

Posted on by Teevo 133

Hi friends, In movement journal, in my system, the workflow is activated. But I saw the Workflow button is not enabled. May I know what role...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Unable to view PO details when on vendor collaboration

Posted on by User D365 149

When PO is send for confirmation to vendor through vendor collaboration. When vendor is opening the PO details are bit showing in the portal.&nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Synchronise button in BC

Posted on by Community member

Hi all,  I notice that in Customer, there is a Synchronize button, to sync back to Account in CRM:  I wonder how can I make the sy...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,694 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,132 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans